Discuss Honed and filled Travertine tiles - where to buy good quality? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Katie*

Hey

I'm just looking for some advice about where to buy good quality honed and filled travertine tiles? I'm not really sure if the ones you can get at Homebase/B&Q are good quality or not.

I originally bought 5 boxes of tiles from Homebase, but every single box contained at least 2 broken tiles/corners so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Oh, and here's my shopping list, can you let me know if I've missed anything

Mapei Mapeker Rapidset Flex White - is there an alternative that is just as good but maybe not as quick drying? Or do you have enough time to make changes?
Mapei Jasmine Grout
Lithofin Stain Stop

Anything I've missed? A friend is lending me his tile cutter so I'm okay with that, but not sure what else I need to pick up.

Thank you!

S

Stef

This is their trade range,
6539f4224b7e4c4b24a9bb5af98f3b96.jpg

b3a8284bf2f9ec6947808e9520e365e7.jpg

533c2b6e0b46f44de7d7c79d1283a0b0.jpg

I suppose once fitted you can't tell the difference.
I advised a tanking system before the tiling as the water will pile through this type of tile but what do I know, I'm just a daft Tiler...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Honed and filled Travertine tiles - where to buy good quality? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, No doubt a simple question for many so hoping for some advice. I'm at a complete loss...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB