Discuss Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm Discussion ThreadHoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm Electrical Advice

I have a Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer. Probably 3 years old. It's immaculately clean inside and out. It looks brand new but the fridge is idling at 13 degree, Freezer is fine. I got a spare thermostat and took a picture as I unplugged it for the wires. It was only after unplugging it that I realized the picture didn't take.

I had 3 wires. Brown, Black and White. I put Brown to C (Power?), Black to L(Compressor?) and white to H(Heat)?

Turns out, the fridge still idles at 13degree. The spare part was from a salvage site so hopefully this was also faulty but I have a brand new one coming and I am just hoping this makes some sort of difference. Is the compressor faulty? The fridge has no vents or fans so I am guessing it's all static.

Hoping someone can help because there is no such thing as a refrigeration engineer in Ireland..

Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Hoover HBCP3150, integrated fridge freezer running warm Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond