Discuss Hot and love it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Even the dog is finding it hot lol, she likes beer too :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317478043.410121.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 28

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i had a lovely day yesterday, biking, left the house at 9.30am, with two mates, rode from Gloucester to Abergavenny, had a coffee at the bus station (popular bike meet), then rode round the Brecon Beacons, stunning veiws, and a nice cool breeze, had lunch on the top of the beacons, then back to Abergavenny, cold drink this time!! (realy hot in full leathers). then back through the forest of dean, stopping off at Tintern Abbey, for a nice cold pint of shandy in the pub next door. then back home, total of just over 200 miles.

then sat down with a nice cold stella to watch England scrape a win over Scotland, that i had reccorded early...:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hot and love it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, appreciate the expertise existing in this forum. I am a home remodeler, not a...
Replies
Views
It's been a couple of weeks of hard graft and I'm glad it's over. Forget the name but it was a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hot and love it
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.