Discuss How long should this take??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stu2010

Hi there

I'd really appreciate some estimates on how long a tiling job might take. The tiles are 25cm X 33cm ceramics and they are to be put on the wall horizontally, but in an overlapping brick effect style - Toll area is 22 square meters. There 3 will also be tile wide strip of mosaic running around the whole room about half way up the wall.

There is also a recessed window with a 20cm wide ledge all the way around.. The window is 80cm X 50cm and I have to tile the top, sides and bottom of this window area and add tile trim

The wall is not perfectly straight.. I’ve noticed it bows in about 0.7cm to the centre of each wall.

So... can anyone give me a rough estimate as to how long this would take a decent pro to do.. I don't want a lightning speed quote.... just a rough, reasonable idea of timeframes for how long the job should take a reasonable pro tiller

thanks a lot

Cheers

Stu

Reply to How long should this take??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. In process of having bathroom improved (shower installation over bath) and i will...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How long should this take???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.