Discuss How long. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

He is around 40 odd yrs old and he telephoned me last night at 7:15pm to say he was running behind , i said you are taking the pi$$ , he said i need 4 more hrs tomorrow .. i told him he was creating probs for jobs running on from this and he said see you tomorrow and said bye.. i flipped..

no way will i work with this to$$er again.. no way hosay!!.. nothing short of knocking him out would satisfy me :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How long. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
V
Just been to a well respected bathroom place with a fairly well formed plan of how to do my...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
M
Hi, So I've got to the end of the main chunk of the work... finally... and it's looking pretty...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB