Discuss Advice on a poor job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Looking at my phone I appear to have only taken two photos, of the tray, one section of which has been grouted and the other not.

I will freely admit that I am a bit of a perfectionist and I'm probably pickier than most average homeowners when looking at/doing things like tiling, but these make me shudder.

Aside from the cutting, these tiles are obviously easy to space, it's the others that suffer the varying grout line thicknesses. They are an octagon/square pattern, barely visible in the corner of the one photo.

Anyway, two photos, will take more when I'm next over, tomorrow I think.
Five words.
have should specsavers to gone!

that is not straight!

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Looking at my phone I appear to have only taken two photos, of the tray, one section of which has been grouted and the other not.

I will freely admit that I am a bit of a perfectionist and I'm probably pickier than most average homeowners when looking at/doing things like tiling, but these make me shudder.

Aside from the cutting, these tiles are obviously easy to space, it's the others that suffer the varying grout line thicknesses. They are an octagon/square pattern, barely visible in the corner of the one photo.

Anyway, two photos, will take more when I'm next over, tomorrow I think.

oh my Lordy lol lol .

Reply to Advice on a poor job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Advice on a poor job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond