Discuss how many guys use makita ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jwatson

i have the makita saw with the hampster bottle, and use all time on ceramics, sits in my tool bag nicely. do most of my cuts by hand and mainly use it for the L cuts round the windows.
saves me time not setting one of my bigger machines up and cleaning them afterwards!!!
obvs useless if you do alot of stone.
would be good if they made one with the power of the cordless grinder as its only 12v and short on some real power.

W

White Room

I have the cordless makita tile saw, ive used it on porca,stone, ceramics,mosaics everything its superb for littleish cuts.cuts each cut with no chips,same blade for over 2 year, i ofcoarse dont use it day in day out, but its been well used. :)
I have drills and ofcoarse the radio,good kit is makita

Do you use the battery that came with it or did you get an upgrade. [MENTION=26806]widler[/MENTION]

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Do you use the battery that came with it or did you get an upgrade. @widler
nope same battery, like i said,ive used it on everything,not every day,but a job or 3 a month,great piece of kit.
im not cutting 600 x600 porca/stone ect half way (although i have when forgot my table once) takes too long,but around sockets in splashbacks,its ideal,or cutting a socket in the middle its great.
but hey ho,each to there own ;)

Reply to how many guys use makita ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB