Discuss HOW many of us are employers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
just me..........at one time I employed up to 10 subcontract tillers, doing site work and hotel re-vamps ect, those were the days when there were no h/s, cscs cards ect.....still nothing but hassle, it was a full time job keeping them in line, putting there work right, checking up on them, trying to stop then nicking your materials, really was more hassle than its worth and im much happier just looking out for myself..

Reply to HOW many of us are employers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really sorry to bore Many of you. I didn't want to hijack another post. I'm 42 good...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB