Discuss HOW many of us are employers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Always worked on my own until the beginning of this year when I got fed up subbying and decided to go after some contracts myself. I now keep 1-2 tilers (subbies) busy most of the time and a couple of floor layers too on a regular basis. The hardest part is trying to keep on top of the paperwork and cash flow can be a nightmare when there's a couple of big jobs running at the same time!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to HOW many of us are employers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really sorry to bore Many of you. I didn't want to hijack another post. I'm 42 good...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB