UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss how much in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

boldydave

hello all.just curious how much you would have charged for this job.i was realy happy with it,though i lost the pattern in one corner. alan and gina anniversary and ella 10 birthday 196.jpg alan and gina anniversary and ella 10 birthday 197.jpg it was straight onto a nice level concrete floor.thank you.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

hello all.just curious how much you would have charged for this job.i was realy happy with it,though i lost the pattern in one corner. View attachment 45259 View attachment 45260 it was straight onto a nice level concrete floor.thank you.
next time cut the out side sharks touth in half again use the joint to bring the boarder in to line then i would have made the out side boarder black white black using the ouside to make up the diffrence cost to lay £300

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how much in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.