Discuss How neat or scruffy is the back of your van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Does not matter how hard I try to keep my van tidy by Wednesday it is always a mess again. So it got me thinking perhaps we could look at who has the tidiest back of their van for inspiration and who has the scruffiest :smilewinkgrin:

2013-02-19 16.05.26.jpg

G

Gazzer

Nice one Neale. That way you can make it to suit your tools, not the other way around.

All that racking at the back of my van was about £40, some 3x2 and some loft chipboard. Best thing about doing it yourself is you can tailor it to your tools, the pre-made racking always seems to have shelves that are too small for tilers tools.

I just went for the small shelves on top of the wheel arch. I have bought 4 new Fatmax tool boxes for the expensive tools that i want off over night. The shelves just used for the light stuff.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How neat or scruffy is the back of your van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
Q
As the title says really.......what are the first two things you find taking out of the back of...
Replies
Views
K
Quick question as I will be purchasing a new van soon - how does everyone organise their tools...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB