UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How not to tile! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

Check this out, guy had over 30 years experiece, i ripped it out and started again, two bathrooms in same house, both a disgrace.

Attachments

• 15092006116.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 15092006117.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 15092006118.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 15092006119.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 15092006120.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 15092006120-001.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 32
C

CON5933

This is when the customer decided to diy. I did his bathroom, ensuite and kitchen walls, he hadn't enough tiles for the kitchen floor and since it would take a couple of weeks to get the tiles decided not to take up any more of my time, he said he'd give it a go himself.thats a small section, but the whole floor is like that, to make matters worse there's ufh under that.

07-02-07_1417.jpg

That's definitely a case of 'monkey see monkey do'.... customers watch watch you're doing and think "I can do that...don't look too difficult" then proceed to screw up the 1st one and go downhill from there....."Tommy walsh has a lot to answer for...." LOL:)
just kiddin tommy (just incase....you never know):angel_smile:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How not to tile! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.