Discuss how to deal with gap at end of bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Freyanne

Thought I'd show you how this problem turned out. I'm not going to use a seal as I think the silicone will be fine but I'll keep a beady eye out for any leakage and put one on if needed. Thanks again for all the advice. :thumbsup:

76632_1719826238105_1311770235_1890507_2030890_n.jpg

76632_1719826278106_1311770235_1890508_8007215_n.jpg

F

Freyanne

nice,one thing id get the bath ends framed solidified with batons 1.to ensure it doesnt go weak at htose points and 2.to fix panel too

Do you mean vertical batons at each end of the bath where the panel will meet the wall?

There are clips at 6 points along the front rim of the bath and 6 "stops" screwed to the floor to support the bath panel. I'd be loathe to drill the panel as well.

Reply to how to deal with gap at end of bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, after a bit of advice please. I am doing my first attempt at tiling, main walls pretty...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
The bath is about 15mm less than the space from wall to wall that it sits in. I was going to...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
O
Hi All As above how do you remove 8m2 of gloss paint from a plastered bathroom wall(easily) I...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
how to deal with gap at end of bath
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks