Search the forum,

Discuss How to properly cut point drain with large tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

spain
Hi
The tiling contractor did a poor job tiling the shower floor which causes drainage issues.
As far as I understand there should be an envelope cut, he claims that the interior designer told him that its ugly and insisted on doing it this way.
Whats the proper way to do an envelope cut here so it will look good and I wont have puddles on the floor after showering?
Thanks in advance.
9C7A7B01-704D-4840-867B-F26698316CFB.jpeg

Reply to How to properly cut point drain with large tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement