Discuss How wrong can one month go! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Can't believe how pear shaped things have gone this month. Was supposed to be doing a car showroom starting mid January........ Turns out that is when they start to BUILD it, won't be tiling it until April. Had a couple of weeks work down south starting next week........ All put on hold until further notice!
have managed to pull a couple of other jobs in, fingers crossed they go ahead ok!!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I had 2 jobs lined up for the beginning of this month. Both customers have come back to me to say they have not ordered the tiles yet! Now both customers want me to start their jobs at the end of the month (on the same day!!). So this morning I had no jobs for January!
Then I got a call from a builder to say he needs me to start tomorrow on 2 bathrooms. So I'm now off to bed!! Pete, i'm sure you have been in position before.................the phone will ring and ring and ring with customers lining up. Then it will stop ringing for a while.................then it will start again. Funny old game!!

With me its just like bus's they all come at once got five different jobs come in and they all want me to start straight away, manage to hold one job off for two weeks start another tomorrow but think I might be losing the rest you never seem to flow from one job to the next,some people think youre hanging on the back door and they just get you down when it suit's them still hope they keep coming in

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How wrong can one month go! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Started a wet room this week normally I use mosaics on the tray but they don't do a matching one...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Z
Hello folks I need some help. At the start of December 2013 I had a Tarmac Tru Flo Screed floor...
Replies
Views
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB