Discuss Hows the work coming in in your area... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

Not done an estimate for a while but have been ticking along from jobs booked in from last year. I was booked up and couldnt take on more jobs (and customers didnt want to wait) because of a large job i was due to start this week but the start date has now moved to end of April and Im stuck with a huge gap!! I know Im going to be very busy in a couple of months but that dont pay the bills now. All good fun!

missyT

Reply to Hows the work coming in in your area... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
He guys, new to tiling and wondering how everyone else sets up. Whilst the weather is great I...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Poynton, cheshire

Thread Information

Title
Hows the work coming in in your area...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.