Discuss How's Work Load For 2016 Looking ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Like i mentioned ive got sub contract work up until june, that will take up 3-4 days a week giving me the time to build up my own tiling work. Its not bad money either, day rate not meterage but the main thing for me is its just tiling and thats the way its going to stay. I've had a few calls over the Christmas period from people wanting tiling work done in the next few months so I'll see what that brings..

One final thing, apparently according to a source, tiling and carpentry are the biggest growth areas in construction due to the up turn in the interior design work so its a good time to be a wall and floor beautician ;0)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How's Work Load For 2016 Looking ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB