UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hows work looking for all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I've just got caught up again after a few hold ups and a couple of days off with the flu! Taking work in for March now, fully booked with a mixture of domestic and commercial til then. Have been giving some thought to taking on an apprentice in the new year. May the good times continue.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Seriously considering it myself. I've had a couple of days off reently through choice but I'm stacked out now through til April/May with loads more after that waiting for confirmation dates. Looks like next year will be pretty much sorted. Lots of travelling and working away involved but can't complain too much, got a wedding to pay for in June:yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hows work looking for all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
hows work looking for all
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.