UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Human Centipede 2 - Anybody seen it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Didn't know it was made in the 60's Mike! (joke! lol)

Horrible film, watched about 30 minutes of it and the plot didn't change so I turned it off.

I know centipede is probably just as sick in some sense but it doesn't happen in real life (at least yet!!) and like Saw, Paranormal Activity, Politest, Freddie, and all the others that have some sort of character in 'em, centipede just becomes total fiction.

But when something could be fact like in spit on your grave it just doesn't fall into the same category for me.

There's that one with the hill billies that's borderline. But I'm sure if I moved to the right place in the US I'd find some hill billies very similar to them. I forget the name of the film now. Bloke gets his family lost with a caravan and hill billies live in the mountain and come out to breed and steal off them etc.

M

Mike

Didn't know it was made in the 60's Mike! (joke! lol)

Horrible film, watched about 30 minutes of it and the plot didn't change so I turned it off.

I know centipede is probably just as sick in some sense but it doesn't happen in real life (at least yet!!) and like Saw, Paranormal Activity, Politest, Freddie, and all the others that have some sort of character in 'em, centipede just becomes total fiction.

But when something could be fact like in spit on your grave it just doesn't fall into the same category for me.

There's that one with the hill billies that's borderline. But I'm sure if I moved to the right place in the US I'd find some hill billies very similar to them. I forget the name of the film now. Bloke gets his family lost with a caravan and hill billies live in the mountain and come out to breed and steal off them etc.
it is an old film dan, 1980 i think. (i was 12 then lol)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Human Centipede 2 - Anybody seen it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

H
has anyone done a nvq 2 with able skills would be great to find out if its a good place to do...
Replies
Views
Max@ableskills
M
A
Has anybody seen this laser yet?? bosch have brought out a surface laser that reads the high and...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
Not be long before the xmas light crew over the road set up their display..:mad2: Anybody seen...
Replies
Views
Yorkshire Tiling Services
Y
L
Hi all, Just wanting to know if anybody has used Trade-Ability over in Balderton, Newark. Ive...
Replies
Views
D
M
Hi, I know it's a long shot, I am after about half a dozen tiles - made by Toprak Seramik, with...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Human Centipede 2 - Anybody seen it?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.