Discuss Hygrometer in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Search ebay for panel mount digital hygrometer and it brings up the exact one that's in the F Ball unit like Impish mentions. That's the one I've used too. They are only £18-£20. I made the body with some high density foam but you can use 50mm insulation board. I've tested them side by side and they gave identical readings

O

One Day

Search ebay for panel mount digital hygrometer and it brings up the exact one that's in the F Ball unit like Impish mentions. That's the one I've used too. They are only £18-£20. I made the body with some high density foam but you can use 50mm insulation board. I've tested them side by side and they gave identical readings
I used 20mm kerdi board, bonded together with kerdi-fix. They take minutes to make. I have 5 and one failed. The floor sweated so much once they force dried it, the unit got soaked.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hygrometer in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I need an adhesive suitable for 20x20cm cement encaustic tiles on unskimmed plasterboard...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.