Discuss I am working for this guy at the mo...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Lee believe me Ray and Ricky have mellowed with age they were complete work-aholics when they were tiling everyday had some good times working with them :thumbsup:

it has been really good fun Gary......there has been all sorts going on..........it was as funny as hell........you know the score.....get a few tilers together and everyone is digging each other out........

been a good couple of days......and the weather has been good also.........but a bit too good for tilemaster Rapidset EH?

Ray told me you and Emma are coming to the get together........Michel is really pleased and cant wait to meet up again!........great fun!

all the best

Lee.............and as for the mellowing.......how bad were they years ago?...hehehehehehheheheheeeee

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

That is the joys of a forum Lee .. good guys and bad guys and then the down right muppets :lol:... you Sir are a goodn :)

aaawwwwwwww.......Dave......all of a sudden I am blushing......but I have to let you know........

I have been called allsorts over the last couple of days.....and goodn.........did not feature once!!!!.....but there were several instances of C........ould go quicker!!!!!!

hehheheehehehe

P

Protilers

what slow lee only tiler i know who plays statues on the job

hhhhhahahahahhahahaaa.........after seeing you tile today...and fighting with that rapid set........hehehhehehhe....
I cant wait for the company weigh in!.......you must have lost a few pounds today!!!!!!!!..........hhehehehehehehheheheheh....you looked like you had sprung a leak!!!!

ehehheheh

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

Evening......I got over to Ray's Place today.....and here is the finished job......:

1c36.jpg

ugy0.jpg

biey.jpg

it is a joint effort and I take NO responsibility for how it turned out.........

hehehehhehhehehheheee.......but I think it looks magic!

all the best

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I am working for this guy at the mo...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m in a bit of a pickle. I hired a tiler to do our tiling and initially he told us...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB