UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss i bought 365 drill today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Thanks Neal ,i was going to use it as per instructions to get the best out of it anyways, but good tips there :thumbsup: i was thinking of making a wooden frame and clamping it in place as well to stop it wandering around ......

Didnt you get the yellow plastic guide with it ? They work well but can wear quick if you dont remove it as soon as you have cut your initial groove.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Didnt you get the yellow plastic guide with it ? They work well but can wear quick if you dont remove it as soon as you have cut your initial groove.
No mate the yellow plastic guids are for the smaller drill sizes i did ask in the shop, i think they do a guide for larger drill bits but typically the shop had run out :mad2:.
so a steady hand it is lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
just grab 4mm mdf or piece of hardboard drill , and you have guide :thumbsup:

I have a 6mm piece of ply with various size holes drilled in it. Just use it as template to get the hole started. Once thats done, remove it and just keep tile and drill wet and cool. Works for me. :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to i bought 365 drill today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
OK so we attended the latest toolfair with our busy stand at 365-Drills. Something we took...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.