Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss I broke my wet cutter :-( in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

It depends on the cutting length you need, but I'm finding my Dewalt a great piece of kit. Used Sigma wet cutters for years, but would not go back to one now, not after the Dewalt.

Now i am going the other way... my biggest bugbears with the dewalt is the motor arm and the cut out when doing L cuts.. you have to trim out the cheek with a grinder, so i am really finding the Sigma wetsaw more suited to my needs... and deffo getting a xmas 10m9

B

bugs183

Now i am going the other way... my biggest bugbears with the dewalt is the motor arm and the cut out when doing L cuts.. you have to trim out the cheek with a grinder, so i am really finding the Sigma wetsaw more suited to my needs... and deffo getting a xmas 10m9

Yep I do agree with you there! For cut outs, and that awkward angle you can't quite do on the Dewalt i use an angle grinder and Squadro blade. accurate and super fast.
I really like how clean to use the Dewalt is. If i'm being picky (i love moaning) i'd like a slightly bigger sliding table.

Reply to I broke my wet cutter :-( in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I broke my wet cutter :-(
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%