Discuss I dont understand the law of this land in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

the law of the land is as follows: if you are honest hard working and have the unfortunate social aspect of being Law abiding, you must at all times allow scroats and scum to steal all your possesions, rape your Wives and daughters, and stab to death your sons. you must do this without once trying to stop any of these acts or you will be placed in penal solitude for the rest of your life as a danger to humanity. The scroats and scum should they ever be caught will be dealt with leniantly cos they said "soz" they will be given a ps3 so as not to infringe on their human rights and to make them feel like they belong to society while being cared for by prison officers who must call them sir. Upon release their identity and location will be kept secret so as to again not infringe on their human rights They shall be given money, a job and somewhere to live, which of coarse they will not be expected to pay for to reabilitate them back into society and become a law abiding citizen.......should they reoffend all will be well because they said "soz"

or at least this is how i see it.
chris

M

mikethetile

its a fair assesment of how it is

the more law abiding you are the more law abiding you are expected to be

another equality I found out recently when my mates insurers cancelled his car insurance for not providing them with written proof of his no claims, he was stopped and had his car seized. he got it back when he provided insurance but he had to go to court and was fined a £1000 and got points on his licence

after he was dealt with he sat at the back of the court while people with no licence or insurance where fined £150 and /or community sevice, they also got points on a licence they dont hold

his insurance went up because he had been refused insurance and had been prosecuted for driving without insurance, so hes still paying

when he was stopped and rang the insurance company in front of the police to find out why he registered on their system as uninsured he offered to pay on his card there and then the balance between what he had paid and the full premium so he could get cover to drive the car away, his insurers agreed and renewed his cover but the police still seized his vehicle as it wasnt insured when he was stopped. he was on his way to an important business meeting and had to ring for a taxi and was late for the meeting

he explained all this in court to no avail, he wes told he should have checked he was insured before he drove off his driveway

the others in court just shrugged their shoulders and said they didnt know why they did it

Reply to I dont understand the law of this land in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I dont understand the law of this land
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.