Discuss I got a telephone inquiry Today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Just had a great opportunity !, we mosaic tiled a swimming pool for a very wealthy guy who owns a chain of hotels and timeshare developments around the world, well his property manager has just asked me to visit a pool in a complex they wish to re-tile tomorrow , so i said do you need me to bring a selection of mosaic sample-boards , No he replies he wants to use the same tiles as we used on his own pool renovation !! Result!! as they were very expensive tiles, below is the pool we did for the owner I just hope we get the job ! ( and i'am not sure if this make me a good tiler or not charlie :smilewinkgrin: prob's not ) Take a look >[video=youtube;Znc5QFjhu14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znc5QFjhu14[/video]

R

Raff

Very nice Job !
I've done few swimming pools in my life, the last one was in black mosaic and black gout. :(
Zdjęcie 18-05-2013 13 14 55.jpg

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well i was there at 12pm today as arranged , the guy who i was meant to see had been called away urgently ! as the winds had damaged one of there hotels in Bristol , so i was shown around by his Forman ( not the same really ) still it looks a big job as its pool hall walls and surround and copings, not sure if they have a theme to follow i will speak to the guy as soon as he is free, then when i come home the wife was taking details of another inquiry for render and tile pool and surround, so feeling a bit of a Buzz, lol i love it when work starts to call ....... i sincerely hope it picks-up for some of the guys who are experiencing hard -times at the moment for work we all go there from time to time hang-in -there guys !!!!!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I got a telephone inquiry Today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB