Guest viewing is limited

Discuss i had a good day today!! laid in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

just nice to have me and tom working as the tiling gang are nutter's that are producing some rubbish work on the surround ,they had a big argument with each other on there setting out, then wen they did start!! they did not give any consideration to the level of the tile's next to the overflow drain, witch i pointed out to them after a couple of feet tiling then they had a big row with the site-Foreman, we have- not allowed enough addy and so forth :mad2: just glade they are not near us, for the time being :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Your music or his?
And who made all the tea?
Sounds as though you had a nice day out:lol:
i put radio 2 on , and tom switched to heart FM and this was not to bad :thumbsup:
tom made the first cup,then i made the next two!! he don't leave the tea bag in long enough
i made the beef/mustard roll's and put our lunch together last night :thumbsup:and i'll do it tonight to :smilewinkgrin:
good times and he even had a few go's on the tool's :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Respect, my 4th job completed today, 3m2 of 300mm square ceramic tiles on bathroom floor, prepping til 1130, sticking til 1500, no breaks, no tea cos I had taken out the only loo in the house. How long til the speed comes?
I know, years!
Congrats on what sounds like a fulfilling day.
Steve
hi Steve, you hang in there and keep the quality going mate don't worry about speed, that will creep in almost unnoticed, it's the good work that count's mate :thumbsup:

Reply to i had a good day today!! laid in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
So me and a mate are working in a house today the tenenats went out first thing and said they...
Replies
Views
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Just had this in an email.... There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London , which...
Replies
Views
M
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
i had a good day today!! laid
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.