Discuss "I have a dream" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

So the mobile rings and I pick it up
"Hello"
"Hi Dom, its Daz here"
"Daz who" I ask,
"Daz.....you know....Dazzer, Darryl"
"No, still dont know you pal"
"Captain Slow!!"
"Oh right, gotcha now, how are you mate, what can I do for you?"
"Just letting you know I am here"
"Where?"
"On site"
"On site......ok? on site where mate"
"On site at the job we are doing together, we arranged to meet today"
"Did we? when? and do you know its 4am?"
"We said we would have an early start mate, are you on your way?"
"No I am in bed talking to you and wondering what on earth you are talking about"
"Oh your so funny Dom, are you really in bed?"
"Yes I am but its not funny"
"Did you get the tiles delivered Dom, I will start now"
"Daz, is this a wind up? we have not spoken about any job anywhere?"
"Did you get the food mate, I'm starving, hurry up and get down here"
"Daz, are you on drugs pal? do you have someone with you?"
"I have a flight to catch later Dom, hurry up"

And then I woke up, that was my dream last night, I have no idea where it came from, I dont have a tendency to dream about other tilers male or female. So for any dream experts out there what was that all about?

D

david campbell

are you on drugs dom?
if not i think you are leaning towards having a relationship with another man,the reason you have chose daz seems simple,you are at a stage in your life where you feel you need someone you can communicate with and another tiler is the perfect answer for you,after all these years you have finally realsied woman have no interest in travertine floors and chrome square edged listellos or how many bags of s.l.c you will need on tues.at this point we have no idea if daz is your dream partner we will have to wait till he logs in and shares his opinions/feelings on this matter and see if this budding relationship has a future!:thumbsup:

good luck dom! remember to play it cool:coolgleamA:

D

diamondtiling

are you on drugs dom?
if not i think you are leaning towards having a relationship with another man,the reason you have chose daz seems simple,you are at a stage in your life where you feel you need someone you can communicate with and another tiler is the perfect answer for you,after all these years you have finally realsied woman have no interest in travertine floors and chrome square edged listellos or how many bags of s.l.c you will need on tues.at this point we have no idea if daz is your dream partner we will have to wait till he logs in and shares his opinions/feelings on this matter and see if this budding relationship has a future!:thumbsup:

good luck dom! remember to play it cool:coolgleamA:

:lol::lol:

Reply to "I have a dream" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
"I have a dream"
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.