Discuss I need to clean some exterior slate tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

I've got a client with a slate entrance and terrace that needs cleaning. I went into my local hardware store and asked "Do you have a cleaner for slate?" and was given this... 20170331_104239.jpg

Well I suppose I got what I asked for..
Good to see a fully labeled package with all the instructions and warnings you could want!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I need to clean some exterior slate tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Pro help please... i have a large outside area 6msq approximately...ive just had a concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
Hi,I need some advice on a exterior patio I have been asked to tile.I have been tiling for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB