Discuss “I swear that this is a true Bundy Rum Fishing Story..” in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jay

BUNDY RUM (Bundaberg Rum)... Queensland’s famous product! Forget Jamaica or any other rubbish! (For you overseas people a King Brown is one of the deadliest snakes on earth. Out of the world’s top 10 deadliest snakes, Australia has 5 of them.

I finally got around to going fishing this morning but after a while I ran out of worms.

Then I saw a King Brown with a frog in its mouth, and frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth; I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog out of his mouth and put it into my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bitten. I grabbed my bottle of Bundaberg rum and poured a little rum in its mouth.

His eyes rolled back, he went limp, and I released him into the lake without incident, and carried on with my fishing with the frog as my bait.

A little while later I felt a nudge on my foot.

There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

J

jay

An Arkansas farmer in his pickup, drove to a neighbor's, and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door

"Is your Dad home?"

"No sir, he isn't; he went to town."
"Well, is your Mother here?"
"No sir, she went to town with Dad."
"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"
"No sir, He went with Mom and Dad."
The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, and mumbling to himself.
"Is there anything I can do for you? I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give dad a message."
"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Suzie, pregnant."'

The boy thought for a moment. "You would have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the hog, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to “I swear that this is a true Bundy Rum Fishing Story..” in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
There is a moral to this story...... So Please read on! In the dead of summer a fly was resting...
Replies
Views
steve187
S
G
Tonight I got a call from a potential client. They got my name from my website ( Yay for...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
G
Lesson 1 : A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs...
Replies
Views
ScottG13
S
G
The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off...
Replies
Views
J
G
I'm building a new house and a little behind,so, I hired a tile guy to set 130 sf of 1/4 inch...
Replies
Views
Phil22
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
“I swear that this is a true Bundy Rum Fishing Story..”
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.