Discuss I want to go home...best time to travel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

You know she's a blue-eyed blonde that actually pretty fit? I even guessed it in a weird way once which freaked her out for a min or two until I replied with other guesses of what she looked like lol.

I'd gladly have her around my house but I bet the Mrs wouldn't love it :lol:

(sorry Lynn, probably crossing a boundary there, but my number is 07928 011 lol)

I could easily find out what she looks like, my lil Bro has done work for Lynn in the past, one call and your cover's blown lol........................... as if I would ;)

P

Pebbs

I could easily find out what she looks like, my lil Bro has done work for Lynn in the past, one call and your cover's blown lol........................... as if I would ;)

Your brother Alan is a bit of a sauce pot, there have been many a time in the past when we've been on our hands and knees together, with the saucy comments being thrown in. Top lad Charlie, I wish there were a few more like him.

Lynn

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Your brother Alan is a bit of a sauce pot, there have been many a time in the past when we've been on our hands and knees together, with the saucy comments being thrown in. Top lad Charlie, I wish there were a few more like him.

Lynn

Oi, you'd better pack it in else I'm banning you. The only sauciness that is accepted on this forum is with me.

:thumbsup: <- and that smiley is just so I'm still socially accepted, I don't really mean it! lol

D

DHTiling

Oi, you'd better pack it in else I'm banning you. The only sauciness that is accepted on this forum is with me.

:thumbsup: <- and that smiley is just so I'm still socially accepted, I don't really mean it! lol

You need some HOT!! sauce.:lol:

hs0203_hot_sauce1_lg.jpg

Reply to I want to go home...best time to travel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I want to go home...best time to travel
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.