Discuss Idiots On The Road in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I'm sat in traffic this morning. Been sat stationary on the A14 for just over half an hour so far.

For the past two months I've had a 30/40 minute drive to work. I've seen it all as far as idiot drivers.

Women doing make up whilst driving, people on there phone, a driver with his feet up and a pillow!!

Whilst typing this it's just announced on the radio "big accident" and "Road closed". So far three police, three ambulances, two fire engines and a traffic officer patrol car.

Sounds very much like there's some serious injuries ahead. Which makes me wonder why people act like absolute prats behind the wheel, just to make it to work on time!?!?

Discussion: what's the most outrageous thing you've seen whilst driving to work?

W

White Room

This happened yesterday...coming on to a roundabout going to come off on the second exit then heard police sirens, god knows where they were coming from, there was an entry road onto the roundabout from my left hand side.

A blue Audi came across the front just touching my bumper from a slip road onto the roundabout and continued straight over, unmarked police cars giving chase, the guy was driving like an absolutely nutter/thief.

If I had been 2 seconds earlier he would have been embedded in my van.

Found out today he had stolen the Audi backed into a police car, the roundabout then actually crashed into a vehicle and got away, decided to keep the van camera on now.

M

Mr Tiler

Worst ive ever had was about 4 years ago came up to an island in the left lane heading straight over, the idiot on the right decides to speed up and cut me up to go left, i hit the rear of his car i shot round the island so i could follow him and he was gone! Had only just started driving and didnt think to get his plate. And other about a week ago was shooting down the lanes and some old moron ina mx 5 decided to pull out as i was apraoching doing about 65, the van wouldnt brake fast enough so ended up the other side of the road next to the old fool would of totalled the both of us!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Idiots On The Road in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
J
Just been up to start a new job today. never been to Norfolk before . been worrying about the...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB