Discuss If you take photographs of small objects this little gadget is ideal for websites. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

If you (like us) take lots of photographs but cant afford to pay for professionals or studios then this little table top gadget is very worth while. I wish I had one years ago.

184857_501660217013_617362013_6197236_7904732_n.jpg

Here it is sitting on my table. I put it in the conservatory to get it to fill with natural daylight.

This is my first attempt to use the tent on one of our products.

181795_501656297013_617362013_6197173_3809181_n.jpg

Its a set of commercial diamond drills to cut holes into very hard porcelain, granite or ceramic tiles. At 365Drills its our main product.

I put the kit inside the tent and set it all up. The front panel of the tent closes and then you poke your camera inside a slit.

Focus. And take your photo.

Cost of this little unit? £6.99 from ebay and its £2.99 postage.

What a great little devive. I wish we had taken photographs of all our tile drilling products with this years ago. At least as we develop new diamond holesaws cores and drill bits for the tile market I will be able to use my new toy.

But the best advice I can give any amature photographers is that for a small outlay you get nice results. Great Value for money.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Re: If you take photographs of small objects this little gadget is ideal for websites

We used to photograph garden furniture on huge white paper and it was a right maul to keep foot prints off etc. Then you'd be in just your socks and would slip and tare it, or at least crease it. Could have done with a huge photo tent.

Reply to If you take photographs of small objects this little gadget is ideal for websites. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
How do I drill a hole in a sink? Can you tell me how to use a diamond core or holesaw or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
IDEA BRIGHT 212 NEW KINGS ROAD LONDON SW6 4NZ Prefered stockists of PORSADRILL diamond core...
Replies
Views
D
Below are the links to 37 small 20 second videos of every single special size that we produce...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
This project was a technical request from a customer on how to put a hole into a tile high up in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
If you take photographs of small objects this little gadget is ideal for websites.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.