Discuss im after a tiler to tile quartz starligt tiles, BURTON, Staffs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Have a good browse through the forum for the amount of failures we hear about AFTER it's too late to do anything. Pictures included in loads of the threads too.

My advice would be to get three tilers' estimates, and listen to what they're saying you need and more importantly why. And then choose the one that sounds like he knows what he's doing. Not just that, come back here and check he's suggesting the right materials and time it'll take etc.

But if you say 'cheap' you'll probably get cheap and you don't want them to fall off before Christmas. (OMG It's only nearly Christmas - Again!)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to im after a tiler to tile quartz starligt tiles, BURTON, Staffs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hi there First time poster - have had a tiler come and do our kitchen floor in terracotta...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
im after a tiler to tile quartz starligt tiles, BURTON, Staffs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.