Discuss I'm experiencing a mental block - help please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

about the same I think Rob, anything from 140 to 200 (for conservatories)

What are your warm up times then Rob?

John, that's a good Q. I'd have to check the specs to see. The only brands I have used are NuHeat (made in Canada : 12 watts per sq ft) and Laticrete (made in Isreal [I think]: 15 watts per foot.

Both are set to run up to about 89 degrees F. It seems that they heat up rather quickly, but I can't say for sure what the time frame is.

Reply to I'm experiencing a mental block - help please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi all - another newbie here. I’m in the process of changing an en-suite bath room to a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
K
Please help BQ Sicily beige tiles Hi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
K
BQ Sicily beige tilesHi, I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these tiles left over...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Hi all, new here so hope you can bear with me. Have already read loads of posts that partly...
Replies
Views
tennisnut
T
T
Hi, this is the first forum I've joined. Carpenter by trade a lifetime ago been in manufacturing...
Replies
Views
Tatyhead
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I'm experiencing a mental block - help please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.