Discuss I'm looking for a tiler to shadow. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Iron

Hello To all,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I completed my level 2 Diploma in wall & floor tiling in 2012 and since then have only done few jobs here and there. On account most wouldn't hire me to do a job because they required a more experienced tiler with more proven work.

Well, I'm here looking, and asking is any tiler is willing to take me on. Payment is not an issue. I just want to be gain more experience in something that I have a deep passion for.

I have recently applied for my green cscs card to enable me to work on site.

I'm from london.

Thanks again.

J

Jamorgan90

Hello To all,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I completed my level 2 Diploma in wall & floor tiling in 2012 and since then have only done few jobs here and there. On account most wouldn't hire me to do a job because they required a more experienced tiler with more proven work.

Well, I'm here looking, and asking is any tiler is willing to take me on. Payment is not an issue. I just want to be gain more experience in something that I have a deep passion for.

I have recently applied for my green cscs card to enable me to work on site.

I'm from london.

Thanks a

Hi,

I am currently looking for some to help be part of my team and help grow. We do a lot of work in London and have a project on at the minute. Send me a message with your number and we could have a chat.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I'm looking for a tiler to shadow. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB