Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Im selling my van.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Anybody looking to buy a van at the moment? Im getting rid of my Vauxhall Combo to get a bigger van. Hoping to get it sold quickly as I want to buy the new van I have my eye on.

Its a blue 04 plate vauxhall combo 1.7di, power steering, air con, remote central locking, full bulk head, side loading door, reversing sensors, electric windows (and no sign writing now). 80,000 miles, Iv had it from 14,000 miles. It had 4 new tyres and will have 12 months mot on tue.

Anybody interested, send me a P.M and we can talk prices.

Rich

R

Rich

P1560584.jpg P1560582.jpg P1560585.jpg P1560586.jpg

A couple of pics of the van

Reply to Im selling my van.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

After long deliberation on a new custom I sacked it off and bought an ex British Gas van. June...
Replies
Views
steve187
S
S
hi i had an astra van but i was just to small and you had to stretch to get anything near the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
B
Planning for quick sale of excellent little vauxhall combo van 1.4 petrol, under 40,000 miles...
Replies
Views
JRCCR
J
U
I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that...
Replies
Views
united
U
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Im selling my van..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.