UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss what van do you drive and how is it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

got a transit connect which has been great, cheap to run and pretty reliable. finding it a wee bit small, i am selling it next week as i go t a great deal on a vw transporter. if you are needing to carry large sheets then the connect is no good however if yo uare just carting tiling gear around i would recommend them. the vw holds it price better than any van i know

You getting new or used transporter?I'm after one but a new one might be a bit beyond my budget.

D

dave l and l

used one mate, buying it from a pal that got it from new and was only used to move picture frames, full service history from a vw garage and most of the miles are motorway miles. they are getting a vito made for them as we speak. i could not afford a new one as they are well over priced, think the van might be a bit bigger than i need but the deal i am getting on it is good and my wee transit is a bit too small so it makes sense to take the deal while its going,

D

Dougs Third Go

after spending 9 hours on the M90 in this
154607_1607481540010_783237_n.jpg

I ditched the fiat scudo and got this
164766_1638001622993_3263947_n.jpg

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Got a Nissan Navara Aventura with a hardtop on the back. There's plenty of space for tools etc and it takes a ton of weight no problem. The best thing about it is that it serves as a decent works vehicle during the week but also as a family vehicle during weekends without me having to clear it out - best of both worlds

S

stusgsx

I've got an 04 swb vivaro. I bought it about 4-5 years ago with 90k and needing a service. Now it has 140k and still needs a service! Only problem I have had was the alternator went but it was so easy fitting the new one!
I'm looking to get a newer one but im worried I will get one and have a ton of problems with it and wish ide of kept old faithful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to what van do you drive and how is it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
We have had a tile tile a bathroom and an ensuite and are not happy with the overall finish of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
So the vans packed for tiling a kitchen with the finest cots world tiles from Ctd tomorrow, now...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.