Guest viewing is limited

Discuss info wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not too sure if that's personal insolvency though mate. Though it might lead you to the right place if you contact somebody there.

If you ever wrapped up your own company, you contact insolvency practitioners yourself, so you select one and start the ball rolling. So it could be any private company that's taking control of assets and whatnot.

if it's a forced liquidation (i forget the correct term) then the creditors (needs to be three or more company's who are owed money) contact their own IP's (insolvency practitioners).

So it could be anybody I think borgie. Though if there is a list of those who have recently called in IP's, then somebody off that website will know where the list is or whatever.

Good luck mate. Hope it isn't a lot your owed.

B

borgie

i have benn owed a load for over a year now. the company went bump a month ago. they paid me £200 today. 1st money i've had in 9 months. but they want me to send them a new invoice to their new company. this guy has gone bump and started up again , the next day,2 times to my knowledge. it's not good that he's earning and me and i am sure others are owed money. he brags that he is not supposed to be working too!

P

Pebbs

Borgie,
The official recievers have a duty bound to inform all the creditors that they have been appointed. There is an attachment to the letter which shows a list of everyone that is owed money. You should have recieved this if they actually did go into administration. They then have to hold a creditors meeting, where you are invited to attend and if you want to say anything you say it there and then. Check with anyone else that worked for this company if they recieved the letter, its strange that you never got one. The only thing I can think of is that they didnt put you on the list which is mis-management in itself.

Pebbs

Reply to info wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I have just purchase a new Rubi speed-92 N on ebay but the cutter that has arrived is a Rubi...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
info wanted
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.