Discuss inlay to travertine floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
hi all, , bit the bullet and made a start on my own bathroom, trying to do it in between jobs as an on going project, im installing travertine, so im looking to use a different coloured border aroung perimiter of bath ,toilet ect, any ideas as to what to stone to use , i was thinking dark brown / black ,gunna rip it down on me dewalt
cheers

- - - Updated - - -

this is the floor im thinking of

C

charlie1

Could do something like this. This was done on my rubi du200l bridge saw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 40
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to inlay to travertine floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
D
I am updating the downstairs toilet and have discovered the original 1920's floor tiles below...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Replies
Views
W
Hello Sirs, finally got to the stage where I can start laying tiles for bathroom and I need...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB