Discuss Interesting finds... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

What's things have you found on a job behind boxing or under floors?
I found this yesterday...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389684350.529068.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389684361.045076.jpg

J

jonnyc

now thinking about this, had the most bizarre experience of my life last year.
will try to keep this short as i know i waffle but if any interest shown can give more detail.
a friend who was living at a site that a developer had bought whilst planning approval came through had been hearing strange noises and feeling presences.
planning came through and developer knocked house down . they made a huge fire out the back from timbers and my friend took a video and photos of the fire which was so big the fire brigade had to be called in.
thinks nothing of it till he looks back at the video of the fire .
right next to fire is a man in army uniform which is impossible as fire so hot.
when video man moved closer to fire the army officer drifts back in to the background and dissapears in to the trees as if floating. uniform very clear but facial, hand features blurred.
my friend did not see any of this when taking video but came up when replayed .
i and many of us have looked at this and were gobsmacked.
he contacted the sun and they were very interested but wanted him to hand over the photos.
he had not told them about the video .
i went home and looked on you tube for ghost videos and there was nothing close to what i saw .
i have now changed my views completely about this sort of thing.
my wife is vietnamese and i hear many stories when we go out there re soldiers killed and their ghosts been seen on land being built on and have not really believed much of it but now i really do.
turned out the owner of the house before daughter lived there was a major which was clearly visibile on his uniform . he died there and an army trunk with some of his belongings were found
in the shed that had been moved .
what do you think of that

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have to say that ghosts don't exist other than in the mind and I'd love to see that video.

It's impossible for a ghost to exist. We genuinely don't have spirits. We live, we die, we get buried or burnt, and that's it I'm afraid, that's the end.

We borrow a tiny little bit of time from the universe and it takes it all back when we go, other than memories in other peoples minds.

J

jonnyc

dan what you mean to say i hope is that you do not believe a ghost exists rather than the finite it does not .
i was not as certain as you until that time but pretty sure in my mind . this experience changed eveything for me .
i dont profess to understand what i have seen but i believe it to be true.
i was at the magic circle last week for an xmas do for our extended family and i am not in to magic and this was great but what i have seen is beyond anything i have seen before.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I have to say that ghosts don't exist other than in the mind and I'd love to see that video.

It's impossible for a ghost to exist. We genuinely don't have spirits. We live, we die, we get buried or burnt, and that's it I'm afraid, that's the end.

We borrow a tiny little bit of time from the universe and it takes it all back when we go, other than memories in other peoples minds.

No disrespect dan, but NO ONE knows this, how do you know that theres no where else ?
Its like saying aliens or beings from another universe don't exist, NO ONE knows , theres absolutely no way of finding out.
Well, unless your derek accora ;)

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I never believed in things like that but a genuinely think there is something in our house. I've never seen or heard anything but our dogs keep sensing something. They will both stop and stare at exactly the same place, one of them then runs out the house and lies shaking under a bush in the garden. It's happened dozens and dozens of times over the 3 years we've lived here.

W

White Room

I would like to say one thing it wasn't me but when my missus granddad passed away they was clearing out the house which was an absolute mess as he was a horder. and in total they came across 120,000 in cash.... even when the tradesmen went in to carry out work to get the house rentable one chap came across 20,000.

What happened to all the money though... [MENTION=41987]MR tea bag[/MENTION]

J

jonnyc

I never believed in things like that but a genuinely think there is something in our house. I've never seen or heard anything but our dogs keep sensing something. They will both stop and stare at exactly the same place, one of them then runs out the house and lies shaking under a bush in the garden. It's happened dozens and dozens of times over the 3 years we've lived here.
Well I have not mentioned the two dogs who came to work with separate owners at that site and they acted in same way as yours. i was trying to keep my story short but that was another unexplained part of the story

M

Mr Tiler

What happened to all the money though... @MR tea bag

lol [MENTION=1504]whitebeam[/MENTION] got split between 2 sisters mate the other sister didn't have the money but instead kept the house which was the value of 60,000 the tradesman who fount 20,000 got 10% and he actually stated that the rest of his mortgage was 20,000 so good man to him for giving his final payment up!

Reply to Interesting finds... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We have been hit by hundreds of spam accounts that are somehow passing the human anti-spam...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB