Discuss Interlocking Wet Tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Evening guys,

l have been trying to find this online for ages and l cant remember the name of it, don't know if anyone can help.

Ill try and explain, there is all different colours of grids that lock together to form a wetroom on a concrete floor then once drain is in and there locked together you fill the grids with sand and cement. l hope that makes sense.

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Interlocking Wet Tray in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hello everyone, I've spent the last few days searching the forums but have become slightly...
Replies
Views
S
Just thought I would post some pictures of a patio terrace job we have been working on for the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
T
Does anyone remember the floated coat method? This was usually used on Shaws twin tiles. Twin...
Replies
Views
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB