Discuss Internet suppliers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I know it's not exactly the materials you requested but I've been ordering some whirlpool baths, waterfall taps & some other bathroom goodies recently from http://www.betterbathrooms.com/

I have to say, great quality products, fast delivery, great communication & also cannot be beaten on price. My less than 25% trade in my plumbers merchants doesn't come close to some items. I can but a set of waterfall deck mixer taps from here for £149. Best my supplier could do was £220. He said that was cheaper than his cost price. I was a bit weary of the quality but after getting them, they are fantastic & well packaged.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Internet suppliers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Good evening. It's been a while.. I always visit when I need reliable advice, this is the most...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
W
Hello everyone, first time poster here... I've very recently (2 weeks ago) started my own...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB