Discuss Suppliers...and hello! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Works both ways. Tiler sends his customers to the shop. Shop sends theirs to tiler.

We used to spread the business the tile shop got to several tilers. And if they kept up a good job they'd make a lot of customers. And some wouldn't want their trade discount for that. Others did and they'd want more too. Cheeky beggars.

Reply to Suppliers...and hello! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
Who's using Apex Grange? How are you finding them? They seem to have quite a fair bit of stuff...
Replies
Views
S
M
Hello anyone recommend a good travertine supplier? I know about PHG just interested in any...
2 3
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Suppliers...and hello!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks