UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Inventors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

Inventors, if you dream of becoming a millionaire by inventing a truly new and unique product and selling it all over the world, then don't jeopardise your plans by proving the concept via a prototype, producing glossy videos showing it in action, and securing the interest of your target audience, perhaps via a trade forum, but then forgetting to actually manufacture and sell the product!

ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, MITRE WIZ INVENTOR???!!!!

WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS MY MITRE WIZ???!!!!111 :mad2:

M

Mike Mike

im proberly going to regret this, but.........whats mitre wiz ?

Are you kidding me? It's only the most important invention in the last 250 years, perhaps even since the invention of the printing press before that!

It is going to completely revolutionise the tiling industry!

Established companies like Genesis (and whoever else makes tile trims) will go bust OVER NIGHT when tilers start using Mitre Wiz!

[video=youtube;UMuIJGMTNIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMuIJGMTNIc[/video]

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I came up with an idea once for a new type of socket and back box designed to speed up first fix wiring and reduce waste cable buti could never work out how to build it...... Then i saw somthing very similar in Jewsons...... Now i see the blooming things on most sites .... Doh!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Inventors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.