Discuss ios 7 update in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Am I the only one having difficulty in downloading ios 7? Been trying over & over all evening but it just keeps coming up with this.....

nu8y6e8y.jpg

Sheer volume of people updating or system error?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Why do peeps update as soon as it's released. If you've got a gadget that works I can't get it into my head why you would want to update straightaway. It's always going to have problems with apps.

Take Microsoft (Please) I used to wait at least 6-9 months until all bugs had been ironed out before doing any updates and hey presto, it seemed to be ok - well as reliable as Windows could be.

Just my take on it anyway.

Q

Qwerty

Why do peeps update as soon as it's released. If you've got a gadget that works I can't get it into my head why you would want to update straightaway. It's always going to have problems with apps.

Take Microsoft (Please) I used to wait at least 6-9 months until all bugs had been ironed out before doing any updates and hey presto, it seemed to be ok - well as reliable as Windows could be.

Curiosity more than anything for me john! Wont rush again though :(

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire

To be fair I have never experienced any issues with the iOS updates.... At least not once I got used to them...

Reply to ios 7 update in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB