Discuss ios 7 update in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've just tried updating, doesn't seem to be going very well ;)
gu7y7a3u.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Well I have tried down loading ios7 4 times and it still does not bring Siri to life.. It's not working.

I think a trip to Apple shop is required.

Try this.

1. Backup your phone to your iTunes (not iCloud)
  2. Do a factory reset on the phone
  3. When setting the phone up, set it up as New, not from your backup
  4. Sync the phone once it's completed setting up, that'll reload your pics, music, settings and apps etc

Had a few mates that needed to do this for some reason.

Might work, might not. Takes a while though if you've got a lot of apps and pictures so make sure you do it when you have time and don't need your phone for 40 minutes or so.

D

DHTiling

Try this.

1. Backup your phone to your iTunes (not iCloud)
  2. Do a factory reset on the phone
  3. When setting the phone up, set it up as New, not from your backup
  4. Sync the phone once it's completed setting up, that'll reload your pics, music, settings and apps etc

Had a few mates that needed to do this for some reason.

Might work, might not. Takes a while though if you've got a lot of apps and pictures so make sure you do it when you have time and don't need your phone for 40 minutes or so.

nah.. did not work .. tried alsorts .. nothing make siri work and voice control not working either.. so i will call the genius bar.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Okay - You'll have to pester apple then mate. Good luck if you visit one of their stores, they're tosh! took me 1 hour 30 minutes to literally swap a phone. Saw 5 guys, the last one had the job of swapping it, all the rest took a detail or two and moved me down a table. The worst retail system in the world!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ios 7 update in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB