UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss ios6 for iphone. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I like it so far. There will be more too. That pass-ticket-app thing is rubbish though.

As always though it's very american until the british developers kick in. Give it a little time.

I've got the Galaxy S3 and will be getting the iPhone 5 soon. Got the 4S at the moment.

Both good in their own ways but I wouldn't recommend getting them both - it's two arms and two legs to get them both and you couldn't even join in the paralymics like that.

Reply to ios6 for iphone. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with this product and what was you opinion on it? I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone knows what the thin web-like coating on Harmony Nador tiles is made of...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.