Discuss Ipad 4 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Funny me and the wife were looking at them yesterday in PC world, but i liked the look of the mac-book air ! as i like to make films on i-move........

Lovely piece of kit but you will need external mass storage for videos etc. There is no hard drive in the Macbook Air.

Is the wife involved in any of the hmmmm 'movies'?

T

trevortine

Any decent iPad app recommends ?
Invoice to go is a must, rattle them out in no time. Sky news app is really good too. Action movie really good for a laugh, with a bit of tinkering can be made to look so realistic. Was also using airbeam recently to keep an eye on the bambino at night ( turns phone into live video streaming viewed from iPad). Love how you can remotely turn torch on and off.

Reply to Ipad 4 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB