Discuss iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Just got the iPad Pro 9.7 with ipencil and keyboard with 6gb data on o2 for when no wifi. Got a good deal and so light and easy to use that will replace my laptop now. Its handy as some of the customers I do work for are not always in the country so can take a photo then write or draw on photo to explain something then send. I used to be able to do that with the Samsung note 3 so nice to have it again to use on ipad! I take ipad with me on guesstimates to show customers examples and options for materials, grout colours, trims etc. Anyone else do this?

P

Pro Tiler Tools

I've been thinking along the same lines. I use a Note 4 and want something bigger.
Either the Lenovo yoga book, with the graphic tablet/keyboard thingy or the new Samsung galaxy book I think.
I wasn't impressed with the Lenovo Book's keyboard, i found it wasn't very responsive and was having to tap multiple times but the new galaxy book does look good :)

O

One Day

I wasn't impressed with the Lenovo Book's keyboard, i found it wasn't very responsive and was having to tap multiple times but the new galaxy book does look good :)
It's not had the best reviews, I had a play on it at John Lewis and thought it was ok for someone like me who doesn't type much. They claim it learns your typing style, even moving key positions if you mis-type. People who have had one a while claim it gets better with use...
The galaxy book is a better beast though.

O

Old Mod

I've had an iPad in my work bag now for several years, found it an invaluable tool for work.
With apps like 'good notes' and a smart pen taking photos and making notes or sketches on them has always (well nearly) been possible.

IMG_0564.jpg

O

One Day

I've had an iPad in my work bag now for several years, found it an invaluable tool for work.
With apps like 'good notes' and a smart pen taking photos and making notes or sketches on them has always (well nearly) been possible.

View attachment 91495
I Really don't fancy doing the cuts in that room!
Not a straight or Plumb wall anywhere :eek:

O

One Day

Are you going to start taking it to quotes or do you do that already?

Not really. The complexity of recent jobs means that I'm trying to sort orders, technical queries etc all day and there's only so much I can do with a Note4 and my googled drive! I always quote after meeting the potential client, but I suppose now I can quickly do it anytime :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
Last week I received an e-mail from what I thought was a customer wanted their kitchen tiled,I...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.