Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ipod earphones. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

You can't go wrong with Bose

I've spent fortunes on in-ear headphones before with mixed results.

I wouldn't touch Sony with a barge pole after spending £100 on some of there noise reduction ones, no better than ones i'd bought for a tenth of the price

my favorite one i've bought to date are my current Sennheiser at around £45 I think. The bass is crisp

If I was gonna spend big again, I think i'd get some moulded.

If you buy the Bose let me know how you get on:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

On Thursday I found myself unexpectantly (long story) at Standsted airport facing a flight to Croatia via Ryanair, now if you have ever suffered Ryanair then you will know that you are just about to be bombarded with 3 hours (short haul) of captive audience sales pitch, everything from J2O orange juice to their 'Luck of the Irish' scratch cards. Knowing what i was in for I checked my pockets for headphones... to my horror I remembered leaving them on the kitchen worktop (my other half was rushing me as per usual, so i forgot:mad2:).

Anyway I head to Dixon's to ease my pain. I browse over the offerings and set my eyes on what I assume will be my match, some Monster Turbine Pro in-ear's.... Jesus Christ!!!! £207!!!! Play.com (UK) : Monster Turbine PRO High Performance In Ear Headphones / Copper : Electronics - Free Delivery maybe I should try my luck with the scratch card! I rein myself in and see the Bose in-ear's at £67... Buy BOSE IN-EAR HEADPHONES | In-ear headphones - Specification | Comet a quick check on google and it comes up with £80 so I go with these.... I get on the plane and with smugness and I feel sorry for my fellow passengers for what they are about to endure:lol: I proudly unwrap my new babies and slumber back into my seat (OK it's Ryanair so I shoehorn myself)... turn on the music and.... man the sound is bad! the treble is muddy and the base is dull... must be the settings on the iphone.. no matter how much i tried the sound could not be improved. In all my life I have never heard a Bose product sound bad. You assume the name sounds for quality and you trust that any product they put out will stand up but not in this case. So I take back my words, you really can go wrong

I will be taking these back and getting a refund:thumbsdown:

Reply to Ipod earphones. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ipod earphones.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.